Mutoh launches Business Builder Program.
Phoenix, AZ. (November, 2010) – Mutoh America Inc. proudly launches Mutoh Business Builder (MBB), an on-line tool for Mutoh customers that provides market specific information, education and application driven training.
Starting November 17, 2010, Mutoh customers, new and old, are given FREE access to MBB simply by registering their printer and applying for a password. Customers will have access to ideas and concepts to encourage improving their business, product offerings and their bottom line using the latest Mutoh technology.
“MBB is a tool for our customers to learn about the different applications they can create using our products. Time and time again, people tell me they had no idea what all they could do with our printers. With MBB we will showcase on mutoh.com, in our four showrooms across the country, and at tradeshows, various applications and educational information for making money using our Mutoh digital printing and cutting equipment” states Brian Phipps, General Manager of Mutoh America Inc.
The first MBB module is all about the Carwrap business. Mutoh customers will have access to the following:
* Training Video Library: Unlimited on-line streaming video.
* FAQ Section: Access to FAQ knowledgebase forums on the Carwraps Website.
* Design Database: Designs from the Carwraps® Design Database at a discounted rate of $15.99 per design. Design requests will be available upon request on the Carwraps website.
* Discounted Templates: Complete template set from Art Station templates for a discounted price of $149 (plus $9.95 shipping and handling), while supplies last.
* Webinars: Live webinars covering topics of design and production will be available to all members periodically. Webinar schedules and topics will be posted on the Carwraps website and emailed to members 2 weeks prior to a scheduled webinar.
* Vehicle Graphics 101 eBook: Available for immediate download.
* Reduced rate “Hands on Installation Training”: Carwraps will hold installation training at various facilities throughout the U.S. for a price of $499.
For a limited time, Mutoh will also include a copy of Justin Pate’s, professional Carwrap installer, latest video DVD- “Techniques and Tips: Vehicle Graphic Installations”, with every purchase of a ValueJet- 1614, 1304, 1618, 1608HS and 2606 shipped from Mutoh after November 17th, 2010.
To access MBB/Carwraps go to www.mutohcarwraps.com or go to www.mutoh.com . Additional content regarding other exciting markets and applications will be added to the site over time in 2011 as they become available.
Mutoh Industries, Ltd. founded in 1952 in Tokyo, manufactured and distributed mechanical drafting products. Since then, ISO 9000-certified Mutoh Industries, Ltd. & has become the world’s foremost manufacturer of large format piezoelectric printers. In April, 2007, Mutoh Holdings Co, Ltd was established as a holding company of affiliates including Mutoh Industries, Ltd. Mutoh has engineering, manufacturing and distribution centers in Japan, Belgium and Phoenix, Arizona. Please visit the websites: www.mutoh-hd.co.jp for Mutoh Holdings Co, Ltd and www.mutoh.com for Mutoh America Inc., call 1-800-99-MUTOH (800-996-8864) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
:: home ::
:: up ::
:: back ::